On Sunday 30th April the Friends of Darebin Parklands celebrated their 50th Anniversary with a well-attended event. The event celebrated 50 years of locals creating, caring for and improving the Parklands, while creating a community of like-minded people.
The full-day celebration featured:
- An early morning bird walk
- Spiritual Healing Trail guided walks with Uncle Trevor Gallagher
- A display of historical photos in the Gleeson Centre
- Junior Ranger activities for the kids
- A rocking seven-piece band
- A sausage sizzle and cake cutting.
Congratulations to all involved for putting on such a fabulous and well-earned party!
Thanks to Emma Ferguson for the great photos!