To install and monitor new and existing nestboxes along the Darebin Creek Corridor between Plenty Road and the Darebin Parklands, with the purpose of providing and potentially re-establishing habitat connectivity for tree hollow dependent native fauna. This includes ringtail and brushtail possums, sugar gliders, micro-bats, kookaburras and parrots.
- Identify locations for nestbox clusters
- Undertake ladder/heights safety training
- Identify and remove nestboxes in unsuitable locations
- Construct and install new nestboxes in identified cluster locations.
- Create a new map and data sheet of nest boxes
- Undertake regular monitoring and maintenance of nestboxes.